Temporary Concession Leasing Representative (Term) – Commercial Services Department
YVR is made up of a team of diverse people who are working collaboratively to reach our goal of 25 million passengers by 2020! Safety is at the core of everything we do; we’re innovative, fun, and we invest in our people. We’re a BC Top Employer for 11 years standing, with high engagement scores, an abundance of learning and development opportunities, and a holistic approach to wellness! And we’re looking for someone to join our team.
We have a full-time, term opportunity (maternity leave to September 2018) for a Concession Leasing Representative in our Commercial Services Department.
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparing the annual revenue budget for the Commercial Services department
- Overseeing monthly statistical reporting for retail, food and beverage, and parking/ground transportation
- Preparing gross sales and revenue summaries of CMS clients as needed
- Preparing Request for Proposal (RFP) and participating in RFP evaluation; this will be achieved by:
- Preparing all negotiated lease terms into a format that is legible for the Legal Department to draft the lease
- Monitoring tenant design, fit-out and construction
- Facilitating all permit requirements
- Monitoring general compliance with lease guidelines
- Negotiating new retail leasing opportunities
- Coordinating all aspects of negotiated draft lease composition, including ensuring tenant design and fit-out are completed on schedule
- Preparing financial analyses of prospective business models such as competitor buyouts
- Preparing a Commercial Lease Analysis document recommending leading proponents from RFP submissions
Key qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s degree in business (specialization in finance preferred) or equivalent experience and training; MBA or CFA designation is considered an asset
- Proven record of accomplishment in business/retail property management, preferably in a retail environment
- Strong financial analysis skills and familiarity with business pro-forma
- Solid problem solving skills
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience dealing with tenant fit-out, including dealing with both new facilities and renovations to existing facilities, as well as ability to read design and construction drawings
- Overall knowledge of PropWorks system (or similar property and revenue management system)
- Proven record in lease negotiations
- Strong computer skills including word processing and creating Excel spreadsheets of financial modelling and benchmarking
This position is open to both Vancouver Airport Authority employees and external candidates. Previous job performance will be taken into consideration for all internal candidates that apply for this position.
Vancouver Airport Authority welcomes applications from all qualified candidates, including women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations throughout the selection process and while working at YVR. If you require support applying online because you are a person with a disability, please contact us at 604-303-3152 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We welcome the opportunity to discuss accommodation of your disability and ensure fairness in our hiring process.
How to ApplyApply online at http://www.yvr.ca/en/careers/current-opportunities
34 total views, 1 today