Full-Time Retail Sales Supervisor
Employer: STRUB ACTIVEWEAR – Vancouver, B.C.
Well established active wear store on Granville Island since 2009 is currently hiring an experienced Retail Sales Supervisor, who is competent and strong in both international Marketing and Customer Service Skills.
We are seeking someone who will need to explain and promote our brands to International tourists groups and Asian markets. Along with holding a secondary education diploma, a candidate should have a previous work experience in Retail Service areas. Acts as a supervisor, he / she will directly supervise 4-5 sales associates, marketing coordinator at STRUB ACTIVEWEAR
Position: Retail Sales Supervisor (Full-time / Permanent)
Wage: $19.00 – $21.00 per hour (Depending on working experience)
Working hours: 40 hours per week
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Starting Date of Employment: As soon as possible
Position Available: 1
Benefits: 2 weeks paid vacations per year
Working Location: 1616 Duranleau Street, Vancouver, B.C. Canada, V6H 3S4
- Successfully completed at least secondary education required. Post-secondary education in sales or business related preferred, but not mandatory. If graduated from overseas, please submit a copy [in English] of your highest-level diploma, certificate, degree or transcript.
- At least 6 months + of work experience as a Retail Sales Supervisor is required;
- Since Retail Sales Supervisor at STRUB ACTIVEWEAR will directly deal with customers in English, if a candidate’s first language is not English, he / she needs to prove his / her English ability through submitting official English Exam scores, such as TOEFL & IELTS & TOEIC;
- Ability to deal with a diversity of people in a calm, courteous and effective manner. Cross cultural experience is a strong asset;
- The knowledge of Second language would be a good asset;
- Domestic and international travel is required;
- Able to train workers [4 to 5 people] in job duties, safety procedures and company policies;
- Able to deal calmly with emergencies; Attention to detail [especially dealing with our partners in Canada], combination of sitting, standing and walking.
- Together with store managers at both the Vancouver and Swiss location, develop a localized community marketing plan aligned with global objectives;
- Promote merchandises to international customers and to extend local international markets;
- Collaborate with current Granville Island retail partners on events and community marketing;
- Seek out new business markets;
- Make sure all marketing strategies and sales run according to plan and that the customer service is satisfactory;
- Manage community marketing budget for region.
Please e-mail us your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line of: To Miss. Strub– Applying for Full-time Retail Sales Supervisor Position. Please note that multiple submissions by one individual for this position will not be considered. Submissions will be reviewed and those who we believe might be a perfect addition to our team will be contacted. Inquiries: e-mail only please.
**STRUB ACTIVEWEAR hires on the basis of merit and is strongly committed to equity and diversity within its community. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.
31 total views, 1 today