Temporary Accounts Payable Clerk, TMEP
Kinder Morgan Canada is seeking an AP Clerk for the Trans Mountain Pipeline Expansion Project (TMEP). In operation since 1953, the Trans Mountain Pipeline spans 1,150 kilometers from Edmonton, Alberta to Burnaby, British Columbia with a capacity of the 300,000 barrels per day. Kinder Morgan Canada recently affirmed the Final Investment Decision and announced its plans to proceed with its proposed expansion of the existing Trans Mountain Pipeline system. TMEP is approximately a $7.4B project to increase the capacity of the Trans Mountain Pipeline System by completing the twinning of the existing pipeline.
The AP Clerk will make sure vendors are paid on time and accurately. This position will also communicate with vendors and internal departments to answer question, provide feedback on status of invoices.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Accounts payable invoice processing.
- Prepare accruals, reconcile vendor accounts (Vendor statements/issues)
- Resolution of accounts payable issues with vendors and internal departments which includes interfacing with Vendor File Maintenance in Houston
- Completion of high school diploma or equivalent.
- Working towards accounting certificate or designation
- Accounts payable experience
- Basic understanding of accounting in a computerized environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude.
- Able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Attention to detail is critical.
- Ability to work well under pressure and handle strict deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
As an equal opportunity employer, Kinder Morgan Canada actively encourages applications from traditionally underrepresented groups, including women, Aboriginal Peoples, members of visible minorities and persons with disabilities.
How to ApplyApply online at https://www.kindermorgan.com/work/careers/job_postings.aspx
66 total views, 1 today