Full-Time Administrative Assistant
This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
Employer: Little Saigon Vietnamese Cuisine (Legal Name: Little Saigon Vietnamese Cuisine (2009) Ltd.)
Established in 2006, Little Saigon opened its first store in Mission, B.C. with the goal of serving customers MSG-free Vietnamese cuisine made only with the best and freshest ingredients.
Today, Little Saigon has grown to a total of three branches in Mission, Abbotsford and Yaletown. Little Saigon’s series of sauces, Peanut Sauce, Hoisin Sauce, Spicy Hoisin Sauce, Fish Sauce and Chili Oil, have also found its way into major B.C. grocery stores such as Save on Foods, Market Place, Fairway Market, Fresh st. Market, Urban Fare, etc., a testament to Saigon’s dedication in providing Canadian families with healthy options right in the comfort of their homes.
Going forward, Little Saigon seeks to provide more food and products throughout Canada and allow for an ease-of-mind dining experience.
We are now welcoming an Administrative Assistant, who will support our Senior Management, to join our dynamic team!
Position: Administrative Assistant
Terms of Employment: Full time, Permanent
Salary: $23.50 – $24.50 per hour (based on working experience)
Working Hours: 30 hours per week
Working Location: 33766 Essendene Ave, Abbotsford, B.C. V2S 2H2
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Position Available: 1
Benefits: 2 Weeks paid vacation per year or 4% vacation pay
- Organize schedules, co-ordinate meetings and appointments and make travel arrangements of the Owner;
- Answer and direct telephone calls to appropriate persons and answer written correspondences including emails and letters;
- Assist with preparing, modifying and updating documents such as office reports and staff meeting materials;
- Receive and open mails and parcels and distribute information within the company and to other organizations as required;
- Organize staff meetings and record the minutes of meetings;
- Purchase office supplies and provide general administrative assistance including scanning and photocopying;
- Completion of secondary school is required;
- Completion of a one- or two-year college or other program for administrative assistants or secretaries OR Previous clerical experience is required;
- Excellent time-management and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to anticipate needs and highly organized.
How to ApplyPlease email us your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line of ‘Attention Little Saigon: Administrative Assistant Position’. Please note that multiple submissions by one individual for this position will not be considered. All submissions will be carefully reviewed and those who we believe are the perfect candidate for this position will be contacted. Inquiries: e-mail only please. **We welcome diversity and encourage applications from visible minorities group members, woman, indigenous persons, person with disabilities, persons of minority sexual orientations and gender identities, and others with the skills and knowledge to productively engage with diverse communities. All qualified candidates with legal authorization to work in Canada are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and Permanent Residents will be given priority.
53 total views, 1 today