Full-Time Administrative Assistant
HealthLand Clinic Ltd. located in the city of Surrey, BC looking to hire Full-time & permanent Administrative Assistant. The person should have some university degree/diploma along with 1-2 years of experience in handling office activities and knowledge in English language is required for this job position.
The person should be able to perform the following job duties and responsibilities for this job position:
- Determine and establish office procedures and routines.
- Schedule and confirm appointments.
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages.
- Answer electronic enquiries.
- Compile data, statistics and other information.
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory.
- Arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations.
- Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas.
- Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information.
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents.
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems.
We pay competitive wages $22.00/Hour. We offer excellent and career growth within the organization.
If you think you can meet the job criteria and accept this challenging job position, please forward your resume to:
Or Fax – 1-877-275-6880
Our manager will scrutinize resumes and will call the suitable applicants for interview.
Thank you for applying with us.
How to ApplyEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org Or Fax – 1-877-275-6880
207 total views, 1 today