Full-Time Administrative Assistant
This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
Administrative Assistant at Murrick Insurance Services Ltd.
Position: Administrative Assistant (Full-Time / Permanent)
Hourly Wage: $23.50 per hour
Working hours: 35 hours per week
Employer: Murrick Insurance Services Ltd.
Work Location: 925-1045 Howe Street, Vancouver, B.C V6Z 2A9
Start Date of Employment: As soon as possible
Position Available: 1
Benefit: 4% vacation pay
Murrick Insurance Services is a group of insurance agencies and financial planners organized under a common philosophy of providing exceptional service and integrity to every customer. We are looking for a detail-oriented administrative assistant to support our team (Downtown Location) and provide consistent high quality customer service to our clients.
- Promptly respond to all incoming mails and E-mails of enquiries and requests for information or re-direct to correspondence department
- Answer and re-direct phone calls to appropriate department; co-ordinate effective internal communication
- Schedule appointments with clients and organize meetings for our team member including insurance brokers, financial advisers and managers
- Maintain office inventory and place order when needed
- Greet clients and direct clients to appropriate person
- Prepare record of meeting minutes
- Maintain secure filling system with hard copy and soft copy format
- Follow established office procedure and make amendments with approval of supervisor
- Prepare invoices for clients and proofread reports and quotes before sending
- Make reservation and travel bookings when instructed
- Completion of Secondary school is required
- Completion of a one- or two-year college or other program for administrative assistants or secretaries OR Minimum 1 year of previous clerical work experience is required.
- Detail oriented, able to multitask and meet deadlines
- Ensure optimal level of customer service
- Able to work in a team environment
How to ApplyPlease e-mail us your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of ‘Administrative Assistant at Murrick Insurance Services Ltd’. We welcome diversity and encourage applications from racialized persons/visible minorities, women, Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, and persons of minority sexual orientations and gender identities, as well as from all qualified candidates with the skills and knowledge to productively engage with diverse communities. *All qualified candidates who are authorized to work in Canada are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and Permanent Residents will be given priority.
40 total views, 1 today