Full-Time Administrative Assistant
Employer: Whisung Educations Ltd
This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
Whisung Educations Ltd. is specialized in academic training for students to meet their goals in education. We prepare students in Junior programs, Test Preparation, and Senior Course Assistance. We also provide a variety of subjects such as Math contest, computer technician certificate program, winter camp for children, and so on. We are expanding our service to long-distance and overseas students with e-learning. Currently, we are looking for a full-time Administrative Assistant to support our team members.
Position: Administrative Assistant
Wage: $24.00 to $25.00 per hour (depends on work experience)
Working hours: 30 hours per week
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Starting Date of Employment: As soon as possible
Working Location: #203 – 814 W 15th St, North Vancouver, B.C. Canada, V7P 1M6
Position Available: 1
Benefits: 2 weeks paid vacation per year
- Promptly respond to all incoming mails and E-mails of enquiries and requests for information or re-direct to correspondence department;
- Answer and re-direct phone calls to appropriate department, and co-ordinate effective internal communication;
- Schedule appointments with students and organize meetings for our team member including teachers and director;
- Maintain office inventory and place order when needed;
- Greet clients and direct clients to appropriate person;
- Prepare record of meeting minutes;
- Follow established office procedure and make amendments with approval of director;
- Supporting preparing invoices for clients and proofreading reports and quotes before sending.
- Completion of Secondary school is required;
- Completion of a one- or two-year college or other program for administrative assistants or secretaries
- Minimum 1 year of previous clerical work experience is required;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Able to multitask and work in a team environment.
How to ApplyPlease e-mail us your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of ‘Attention Whisung Educations: Administrative Assistant position’. Please note that multiple submissions by one individual for this position will not be considered. Submissions will be reviewed and those who we believe might be a perfect addition to our team will be contacted. Inquiries: e-mail only please. **We welcome diversity and encourage applications from visible minorities group members, women, indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, persons of minority sexual orientations and gender identities, and others with the skills and knowledge to productively engage with diverse communities. All qualified candidates with legal authorization to work in Canada are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and Permanent Residents will be given priority**
57 total views, 2 today