Full-Time Administrative Assistant
Administrative Assistant Position at Immigration Management ‘Si-Won’
Employer: Immigration Management ‘Si-Won’
Immigration Management ‘Si-Won’ is a consulting agency providing both immigration and education consulting services. Currently, along with the rapid increase in the number of clients moving to Canada, and since Education and Immigration Market in Canada is getting bigger each year, we are working to expand both the education and immigration field of our business. Therefore, we are seeking someone who has a passion for both Immigration and International education markets.
Acts as an Administrative Assistant dealing with arrange schedules with clients, partner schools and agencies, he / she will support administrative documentation work for team members.
Position: Administrative Assistant
Wage: $24.00 – $25.00 per hour (Depending on working experience)
Working hours: 30 hours per week
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Starting Date of Employment: As Soon As Possible
Position Available: 1
Benefits: 2 weeks paid vacations per year
Work Location: #505-666 Burrard Street, Vancouver, B.C. Canada, V6C 3P6
- As an Administrative Assistant, he / she will help team members arrange schedule and confirm meetings with clients and ‘Current and potential’ partners;
- Ordering office supplies and organizing computer files related to administrative work and client files;
- Assisting to seek out new business suppliers (agencies in Education Industry and Immigration Industry available for our clients);
- Supporting the administrative documentation works including preparing invoices and office reports;
- Recording and reporting issues that may require follow-up after the each meeting;
- Answering phone calls & Greeting clients visiting us;
- Supporting all staff by prioritizing and responding promptly to requests and organize office;
- Opening and distributing regular and electronic incoming mails and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information.
- Completion of secondary education is required;
- Completion of a one- or two-year college or other program for administrative assistants or secretaries;
- At least 1 year of previous clerical experience is required;
- Great interpersonal and communication skills;
- Able to work independently and with a team;
- Detail-oriented, great organizing skills.
How to ApplyPlease e-mail us your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line of: Full-time Administrative Assistant Position. Please note that multiple submissions by one individual for this position will not be considered. Submissions will be reviewed and those who we believe might be a perfect addition to our team will be contacted. Inquiries: e-mail only please. ** Immigration Management ‘Si-Won’ hires on the basis of merit and is strongly committed to equity and diversity within its community. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority**
32 total views, 1 today