Full-Time Administrative Assistant
This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
Employer: Collingwood Insurance Centre Inc.
Collingwood Insurance is the leading ICBC Autoplan Insurance broker in Collingwood East Vancouver. Since 1990, we have helped thousands of British Columbians save on auto, life, health, travel and business Insurance coverage. Currently, with the expansion of our business in Burnaby area, we are looking for an Administrative Assistant who can provide best service to customers and work as a team.
Job Position: Administrative Assistant
Terms of Employment: Full-Time, Permanent
Hourly Wage: $ 24.00 – $ 25.00 per hour (Depending on working experience)
Working hours: 30 hours per week
Work Location: 5750 Tyne Street, Vancouver, B.C. Canada, V5R 4L6
Start Date of Employment: As soon as possible
Position Available: 1
Benefits: 2 weeks paid vacation or 4 % vacation pay
- Promptly respond to all incoming mails and E-mails of enquiries and requests for information or re-direct to correspondence department
- Answer and re-direct phone calls to appropriate department, and co-ordinate effective internal communication
- Assisting preparing and distributing invoices for clients and proofreading reports and quotes before sending;
- Schedule appointments with clients and organize meetings for our team member including insurance brokers and director
- Maintain office inventory and place order when needed
- Greet clients and direct clients to appropriate person
- Prepare and record minutes of meetings
- Maintain secure filling system with hard copy and soft copy format
- Follow established office procedure and make amendments with approval of director
- Make reservation and travel bookings when instructed
- Completion of Secondary school is required
- Completion of a one- or two-year college or other program for administrative assistants or secretaries
- Minimum 1 year of previous clerical work experience is required.
- Outstanding communication skills and abilities;
- Detail-oriented, great organizational and time-management skills.
- Ensure optimal level of customer service
- Able to work in a team environment
How to ApplyIf you are interested in the above position, please send your resume and cover letter by Email to Jun-Young Bok: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: "Full-time Administrative Assistant Position – Collingwood Insurance Centre Inc” We hire on the basis of merit and is strongly committed to equity and diversity within its community. We welcome diversity and encourage applications from racialized persons/visible minorities, women, Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, and persons of minority sexual orientations and gender identities, as well as from all qualified candidates with the skills and knowledge to productively engage with diverse communities. All qualified candidates who are authorized to work in Canada are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and Permanent Residents will be given priority.
26 total views, 1 today