Full-Time Administrative Assistant
This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
Administrative Assistant at Proud Refrigerators Inc.
Proud Refrigerators Inc. (dba Proud Refrigerator) is a distributor of food and restaurant equipment such as commercial refrigerators, freezers, ovens, cooking and beverage equipment, sink and dishwashers, food warmers, holding cabinets, etc. We also conduct business in leasing and renting the equipment. With the recent increase in sales, we are currently looking for an Administrative Assistant who can support the employer with administrative duties.
Position: Administrative Assistant
Wage: $24.00 – $25.00 per hour (Depending on working experience)
Working Hours: 30 hours per week
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Starting Date of Employment: As Soon As Possible
Position Available: 1
Benefits: 4% vacation pay
Work Location: 3104 Beta Avenue, Burnaby, B.C. V5G 4K4
- Compile and enter client data into computer database system and organize the filing system;
- Welcome client and guests visiting Proud Refrigerator and handle incoming phone calls and e-mail inquiries;
- Support the employer with arranging daily schedules and confirming appointments and meetings;
- Prepare monthly/weekly reports and meeting materials, attend meetings with the employer and transcribe the summary of meetings as required;
- Receive incoming mails and parcels and distribute them in the office;
- Prepare and update invoices and coordinate delivery service for the equipment as required;
- Monitor office inventory and place order in a timely manner and book flight tickets and hotels for the employer’s business trips as required.
- Completion of secondary school is required;
- Completion of a one- or two- year college or other program for administrative assistants or secretaries
- At least 1-year previous clerical experience is required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong organization and prioritisation skills.
How to ApplyPlease e-mail us your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of: Full-time Administrative Assistant Position at Proud Refrigerator. Please note that multiple submissions by one individual for this position will not be considered. Submissions will be reviewed and those who we believe might be a perfect addition to our team will be contacted. Inquiries: e-mail only please. Proud Refrigerator respects equity and diversity within its community. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.
68 total views, 1 today