Full-Time Assistant Restaurant Manager
Tim Hortons located at two different locations in Delta, BC is looking to hire Permanent & Full time Assistant Restaurant Managers. The person should have some higher Secondery or College education along with relevant minimum 2 years of work experience and passion to succeed in food service industry.
The person should be able to perform the following job duties and responsibilities for this job position:
• Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of restaurant.
• Determine type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures
• Recruit staff and oversee staff training.
• Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance.
• Control inventory, monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices.
• Resolve customer complaints and ensure health and safety regulations are followed.
• Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies.
• Negotiate arrangements with clients for catering or use of facilities for banquets or receptions.
We pay competitive wages $23.08 per hour as per experience. We offer excellent and career growth for the management positions within the organization.
If you think you can meet the job criteria and accept this challenging job position please forward your resume to:
or Fax to 1-877-275-6880
or Send your resumes to the work location:
1211 56th Street, Delta, BC V4L2A6 / 5000 Canoe Pass Way #629, Delta, BC V4M 0B3
or walk-ins can drop off their resumes.
Our manager will scrutinize resumes and will call the suitable applicants for interview.
Thank you for applying with us.
How to ApplyEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax to 1-877-275-6880 or Send your resumes to the work location: 1211 56th Street, Delta, BC V4L2A6 / 5000 Canoe Pass Way #629, Delta, BC V4M 0B3
13 total views, 1 today