Full-Time Automotive Service Technician
Crompton Brothers Automotive; a proven high quality and dedicated automotive repair shop in Burnaby, BC looking to hire full time & permanent Automotive Service Technicians. The person should have some Technical diploma along with 2 – 3 years of relevant work experience would be an asset for this position. Basic English language communication skills are required for this job position.
The person should be able to perform the following job duties and responsibilities for this job position:
- Review work orders and discuss work with supervisor.
- Inspect motor in operation, road test motor vehicle, and test automotive systems and components using computerized diagnostic and other testing devices to diagnose and isolate faults.
- Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of automotive systems including fuel system, brakes, steering and suspension, engine and drive train, emission control and exhaust, cooling and climate control, and electrical and electronic systems using hand tools and other specialized automotive repair equipment.
- Test and adjust repaired systems to manufacturer’s performance specifications.
- Perform scheduled maintenance service, such as oil changes, lubrications and tune ups.
- Advise customers on work performed, general vehicle condition and future repair requirements.
We pay competitive wages $27.28 to $35.00 per hour as per experience.
If you think you can meet the job criteria and accept this challenging job position please forward your resume to:
Or Fax – 1-877-275-6880
Our manager will scrutinize resumes and will call the suitable applicants for interview.
Thank you for applying with us.
How to ApplyPlease forward your resume to: Email: email@example.com Or Fax – 1-877-275-6880
192 total views, 1 today