Full-Time Building Insulator
GALAXY INSULATION AND DRYWALL LTD. Located in Surrey BC is hiring full-time and permanent workers for the position of Building Insulator. Some Higher secondary Education is required for this job position. The applicant is required to have minimum 2-3 years of experience in the relevant industry with good knowledge of English language.
The successful candidate must be able to perform the following job duties & responsibilities:
1. Read and interpret drawings and specifications to determine insulation requirements and select type of insulation required
2. Measure and cut insulating material to required dimensions using hand and power tools
3. Apply and secure insulation using spraying, blowing, pasting, strapping, taping and other application and installation methods
4. Fit insulation around obstructions and between studs and joists
5. Install vapour barriers
6. Apply waterproofing cement over insulating materials to finish surfaces
7. Coordinate with other team members and ensure all standards of work are maintained at work place.
We pay starting wage rate $28.00 per hour, 40 hour per week.
Please send you complete resume to the following:
13748 – 93A Avenue,
Or Email to email@example.com
Or Fax: 1-877-275-6880
Please do not contact us in person during working hours. We will contact suitable applicants for the interview.
Thanks for applying with us.
How to ApplyPlease send you complete resume to the following: 13748 – 93A Avenue, Surrey BC-V3V8A9 Or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org Or Fax: 1-877-275-6880
73 total views, 1 today