Full-Time Building Insulator
New Sun Insulation Ltd. located in the city of Surrey, BC looking to Hire full time and permanent Building Insulator. The person should have Completion of Secondary School along with minimum 1-2 years of work experience in relevant industry and good knowledge of English language.
The person should be able to perform the following job duties and responsibilities for this job position:
- Select type of insulation required
- Measure and cut insulating materials to required shape and dimensions using hand and power tools
- Apply and secure insulation using spraying, blowing, pasting, strapping, taping and other application and installation methods
- Fit insulation around obstructions and between joists and studs
- Install vapour barriers and fire-retardant materials
- Brush waterproofing cement or other material over insulating materials
- Fabricate and apply removable insulation pads and covers
- Assemble, erect and dismantle scaffolding, rigging and hoisting equipment
- Remove asbestos, ceramic fibres, lead and mould and urea-formaldehyde insulation materials from buildings
We pay competitive wages $28.00 per hour.
Or Fax – 1-877-275-6880
Our manager will scrutinize resumes and will call the suitable applicants for interview.
Thank you for applying with us.
How to ApplyEmail: email@example.com Or Fax – 1-877-275-6880
33 total views, 1 today