Full-Time Cabinet Maker
This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
Job title: Cabinet Maker
Employer Name: MODUS Enterprises ltd
Work location: 112- 3855 Henning Dr, Burnaby BC
Position available: 1
Wage: $24.00 per hour
Working hours: 40 hours per week
Terms pf employment: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Benefit: 2 weeks paid vacation
MODUS started as a family venture in 1998. Integrating backgrounds within architecture, scale modeling, carpentry design and manufacturing, our goal was to provide beautiful and functional residential design.
Over the years, our company has grown significantly. Today, we provide residential interior design and renovation, with a specialized focus in kitchen design and installation.
We are based in the Vancouver / Lower Mainland area, with a secondary office in Calgary.
We are proud to be one of IKEA Canada’s official kitchen Service Providers, a partnership that has held strong since we were established.
Job duties and responsibilities
- Study and Determine plans, layouts, specifications or blueprints to be made
- Prepare, make, modify and repair kitchen cabinets followed by instruction and customer’s request
- Check and make sure parts are delivered in a good condition
- Set-up and operate a variety of woodworking machines such as drills, power saws, grinders, router etc., and use hand tools to cut, shape and form parts and components
- Trim joints and fit parts and subassemblies together to form complete unit using glue and clamps and reinforce joints using nails, screws or other fasteners.
- Must follow all company’s Health and Safety guidelines
- May need to travel to outside of lower mainland
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Completion of a four-year apprenticeship program or A combination of over four years of work experience in the trade and some high school or college courses in cabinetmaking is required.
- Ability to communicate in English is required
- Ability to work as a team and/or individual is required
How to ApplyHow to Apply: All qualified candidates are welcomed to apply with a cover letter and resume by e-mail to email@example.com with the subject line of: Full-Time Cabinet Maker at MODUS Enterprises ltd. Please note that multiple submissions by one individual for this position will not be considered. Only those considered for an interview will be contacted. Inquiries: e-mail only please. We hire on the basis of merit and is strongly committed to equity and diversity within its community. We welcome diversity and encourage applications from women, indigenous persons, persons of minority sexual orientations and gender identities, and others with the skills and knowledge to productively engage with diverse communities. All qualified candidates with legal authorization to work in Canada are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and Permanent Residents will be given priority.
103 total views, 1 today