We are looking to hire In Home Caregiver on Permanent & Full-time basis in the city of Surrey, BC for taking care our 2 and half year-old child. The terms and conditions of employment will be as follows:
Terms of employment: Full-time & Permanent
Education: Higher Secondary
Experience: At least one-year Experience in the same filed or fresher with required Live-In Caregiver training program can be consider.
The person should be able to perform the following duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervise and care for child in employer’s residence.
- Bathe, dress and feed child.
- Oversee child’s activities, such as meals and rest periods, as instructed by employer.
- Instruct child in personal hygiene and social development.
- Tend to the emotional well-being of child.
- Discipline child according to the methods requested by the parents.
- Organize and participate in activities such as games, crafts, reading and outings to provide amusement and exercise.
- Plan, prepare and serve meals for child and may perform other housekeeping duties.
- Maintain a healthy environment in the home.
Knowledge of North Indian languages will be an asset for this job position.
If you think you can meet the job criteria and accept this job position, please forward your resume to the following:
or Fax your resume to 1-877-275-6880
We will call the suitable applicants for interview.
Thank you for applying with us.
How to ApplyPlease forward your resume to the following: Email: email@example.com or Fax your resume to 1-877-275-6880
230 total views, 1 today