We are looking to hire Caregiver on Permanent & Full time basis in the city of Surrey, BC for taking care of children, Age 7 years and 9 years. The terms and conditions of employment will be as follows.
Terms of employment : Full-time & Permanent
Education : Higher Secondary
Experience: At least one year Experience in the same filed or fresher with required Nanny training program can be consider.
Language : English
The person should be able to perform the following duties & Responsibilities:
• Supervise and care for children before and after school in employer’s residence .
• Bathe, dress and feed infants and children.
• Oversee children’s activities, such as meals and rest periods, as instructed by employer.
• Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development.
• Tend to the emotional well-being of children.
• Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents.
• Organize and participate in activities such as games, crafts, reading and outings to provide amusement and exercise.
• Plan, prepare and serve meals for children and may perform other housekeeping duties.
• Maintain a healthy environment in the home.
Knowledge of North Indian language will be an asset for this job position.
If you think you can meet the job criteria and accept this job position please forward your resume to the following:
or Fax your resume to 1-877-275-6880
We will call the suitable applicants for interview.
Thank you for applying with us.
How to Applyplease forward your resume to the following: Email: email@example.com or Fax your resume to 1-877-275-6880
100 total views, 3 today