We are looking to hire Caregiver on Permanent & Full-time basis for our private home (not on live-in basis) located in the city of Keremeos, BC, for taking care of a child aged 11 years. The terms and conditions of employment will be as follows:
Terms of employment: Full-time & Permanent
Education: Higher Secondary
Experience: At least one-year Experience in the same filed or fresher with required
Live-In Caregiver training program can be considered.
The person should be able to perform the following duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervise and care for child in employer’s residence.
- Assist child in bathe, dress and feed.
- Oversee child activities, such as meals and rest periods, as instructed by employer.
- Instruct child in personal hygiene and social development.
- Tend to the emotional well-being of child.
- Discipline child according to the methods requested by the parents.
- Organize and participate in activities such as games, crafts, reading and outings to provide
amusement and exercise.
- Plan, prepare and serve meals for children and may perform other housekeeping duties.
- Maintain a healthy environment in the home.
Knowledge of North Indian languages would be an asset for this job position.
If you think you can meet the job criteria and accept this job position please forward your resume to the following:
or Fax your resume to 1-877-275-6880
We will call the suitable applicants for interview.
Thank you for applying with us.
How to ApplyEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax your resume to 1-877-275-6880
121 total views, 1 today