Full-Time Cleaning & Maintenance Supervisor
Aztec Maintenance, located in the city of Surrey, BC looking to Hire full time and Cleaning & Maintenance Supervisor. The person should have some High school education along with minimum 1-2 years of relevant work experience and knowledge in English language is required for this job position.
The person should be able to perform the following job duties and responsibilities for this job position:
- Supervise and co-ordinate the work of light duty, industrial or specialized cleaners.
- Inspect sites or facilities to ensure established safety and cleanliness standards are met.
- Recommend or arrange for additional services required such as painting, repair work, renovations or replacement of furnishings and equipment.
- Prepare work schedule and co-ordinate activities with those of other departments.
- Prepare budget, estimate costs and keep financial records.
- Receive payment for specialized cleaning jobs.
- May perform certain cleaning duties.
We pay competitive wages $20.50 per hour.
If you think you can meet the job criteria and accept this challenging job position please forward your resume to:
Or Fax – 1-877-275-6880
Our manager will scrutinize resumes and will call the suitable applicants for interview.
Thank you for applying with us.
How to ApplyEmail: email@example.com Or Fax – 1-877-275-6880
157 total views, 1 today