Full-Time Construction estimator
GALAXY INSULATION AND DRYWALL LTD. Located in Surrey BC is recruiting full-time and permanent worker for the position of Construction Estimator. Some Higher Secondary Education is required for this job position. The applicant is required to have minimum 2-4 years of experience in the relevant industry with good knowledge of English language.
The successful candidate must be able to perform the following job duties & responsibilities:
1. Prepare estimates of probable costs of materials, labour and equipment for construction projects based on contract bids, quotations, schematic drawings and specifications
2. Advise on tendering procedures, examine and analyze tenders, recommend tender awards and conduct negotiations
3. Establish and maintain tendering process and set up cost monitoring and reporting systems and procedures
4. Prepare cost and expenditure statements and forecasts at regular intervals for the duration of a project
5. Prepare and maintain a directory of suppliers, contractors and subcontractors
6. Liaise, consult and communicate with engineers, architects, owners, contractors and subcontractors, and prepare economic feasibility studies on changes and adjustments to cost estimates
7. Manage and co-ordinate construction projects and prepare construction progress schedules.
We pay starting wage rate $37.00 per hour, 40 hour per week.
Please send you complete resume to the following:
13748 – 93A Avenue,
Or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Fax: 1-877-275-6880
Please do not contact us in person during working hours. We will contact suitable applicants for the interview.
Thanks for applying with us.
How to ApplyPlease send you complete resume to the following: 13748 – 93A Avenue, Surrey BC-V3V8A9 Or Email to email@example.com Or Fax: 1-877-275-6880
135 total views, 1 today