Full-Time Construction Workers
Maple Leaf Homes Ltd. located in Surrey, BC is looking to hire Permanent & Full time Construction Workers. Education is not mandatory for this position. Minimum 1-2 years of work experience in relevant industry would be an asset for this position.
The person should be able to perform the following job duties and responsibilities for this job position:
- Load, unload and transport construction materials
- Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks shoring and barricades
- Mix, pour and spread materials
- Assist heavy equipment operators
- Assist in aligning pipes during pipeline construction
- Assist in drilling and blasting rock on construction sites
- Assist in framing houses, erecting walls and building roofs
- Level earth to fine grade specifications
- Pave and rake asphalt
- Assist in demolishing buildings
- Clean and pile salvaged materials
- Clean up chemical spills and other contaminants
- Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites
- Tend or feed machines or equipment used in construction
- Direct traffic at or near construction sites
- Read and interpret blueprints
We pay competitive wages $19.00 per hour.
If you think you can meet the job criteria and accept this challenging job position, please forward your resume to:
or Fax to 1-877-275-6880
Our manager will scrutinize resumes and will call the suitable applicants for interview.
Thank you for applying with us.
117 total views, 1 today