KFC employer is looking to hire full time and permanent workers for the positions of Cook at their three locations in Metro town at Metropolis in Burnaby, Tsawwassen Mills Mall in Delta and in the city of Cloverdalein British Columbia. Applicant should have some high school education and some hospitality college diploma or 1-2 years of relevant industry work experience.
The person should be able to perform the following job duties and responsibilities for this job position:
• Prepare foods and beverages using equipment such as grill, food processor etc.
• Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling food and beverages.
• Supervise kitchen staff and helpers.
• Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment.
• Estimate food requirements and cost, and monitor and order supplies.
• Maintain food and health and safety standards at all times.
• Clean kitchen and work areas.
We pay competitive wages $14.00 per hour. We offer excellent and career growth for the management positions within the organization.
If you think you can meet the job criteria and accept this challenging job position please forward your resume to:
or Fax to 1-877-275-6880
Our manager will scrutinize resumes and will call the suitable applicants for interview.
Thank you for applying with us.
How to ApplyEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax to 1-877-275-6880
104 total views, 1 today