KFC, Located in Coquitlam, BC is looking to hire Full time & Permanent Cook. The person should have some high school diploma along with relevant minimum 2 years of work experience and passion to succeed in food service industry.
The person should be able to perform the following job duties and responsibilities for this job position:
• Prepare foods and beverages using equipment such as grill, food processor etc.
• Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling food and beverages.
• Supervise kitchen staff and helpers.
• Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment.
• Estimate food requirements and cost, and monitor and order supplies.
• Maintain food and health and safety standards at all times.
• Clean kitchen and work areas.
We pay competitive wages $14.00 per hour. We offer excellent and career growth for the management positions within the organization.
If you think you can meet the job criteria and accept this challenging job position please forward your resume to:
or Fax to 1-877-275-6880
Our manager will scrutinize resumes and will call the suitable applicants for interview.
How to ApplyEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax to 1-877-275-6880
102 total views, 1 today