This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
Employer Name: Aureflam Canada Inc. (D.B.A. Pho Hoa Restaurant)
Pho Hoa restaurants are one of the leading franchised Pho (Vietnamese) restaurants in Canada. We offer a great work environment for applicants looking to grow with our team. We are currently hiring a full-time Cook for our Coquitlam location who will prepare authentic Vietnamese dishes to customers.
Work location: 3025 Lougheed Hwy #750, Coquitlam, BC V3B 6S2
Position Title: Cook
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Estimated Starting Date: As Soon As Possible
Position available: 1
Wage: $14.50 – $15.50 per hour (Depending on working Experience)
Work Hours: 40 hours per week
Benefit: 4 % Vacation Pay & Tips & 50% employee discount for the meals at Pho Hoa
- Cook and prepare authentic Vietnamese dishes including Pho, Vermicelli bowls, Rice plates and appetizers of Pho Hoa restaurant.
- Prepare and alter dishes for customer with special dietary needs and allergies.
- Assists head chef with dish creation and food portion.
- Maintain inventory of food, supplies and equipment.
- Ensure the kitchen and work area are sanitized and safe to work.
- Ensuring food quality and oversees kitchen operation.
- Assist head chef with kitchen staff recruitment and training.
- Completion of secondary school is required;
- Completion of a three-year apprenticeship program for cooks OR Completion of college or other program in cooking or food safety OR several years of commercial cooking experience may be required;
- Ability to work independently and work in a team;
- Able to work under pressure and busy kitchen environment;
- Able to communicate in English;
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends.
How to ApplyPlease e-mail us your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line of: Full-time Cook Position at Pho Hoa Restaurant (Coquitlam Location). Please note that multiple submissions by one individual for this position will not be considered. Submissions will be reviewed and those who we believe might be a perfect addition to our team will be contacted. Inquiries: e-mail only please. Pho Hoa Restaurant respects equity and diversity within its community. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.
61 total views, 1 today