Full-Time Customer Logistics Coordinator
Kinder Morgan Canada has created an environment where original thinking and the broad application of experience are encouraged. We seek candidates who wish to expand their horizons, who will thrive in our open style management, while sharing our commitment to pipeline safety, environmental responsibility and organizational excellence. We are poised for a future dominated by expansion, activity and excitement.
Are you an individual that has been looking for an opportunity where you will be able to take the lead? Where the opportunity exists to expand your career? If you have a combination of pipeline industry experience, technical expertise, successful delivery of projects and excellent communications skills, you are definitely someone we want to talk to.
The Customer Logistics Coordinator is the main customer interface for commodity movement, planning, tracking and delivery. This position ensures consistent messaging and communication with our customers.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinates commodity movement strategies with customer requests
- Supports scheduling group in the creation of efficient schedules
- Investigates / resolves customer complaints (scheduling; measurement; quality and tariff related issues)
- Updates through forecasts and explains variances
- Negotiates and maintains connection agreements
- Accounting, business or technical diploma
- 6 to 9 years of related experience
- Thorough understanding of pipeline logistics including batch operations.
- Basic understanding of pipeline hydraulics.
- Working knowledge of customer business drivers.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude.
- Able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Attention to detail is critical.
- Ability to work well under pressure and handle strict deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
As an equal opportunity employer, Kinder Morgan Canada actively encourages applications from traditionally underrepresented groups, including women, Aboriginal Peoples, members of visible minorities and persons with disabilities.
How to ApplyApply online at https://www.kindermorgan.com/work/careers/job_postings.aspx
78 total views, 1 today