GALAXY INSULATION AND DRYWALL LTD. Located in Surrey BC is recruiting full-time and permanent worker for the position of Drywaller. Some Higher Secondary Education is required for this job position. The applicant is required to have minimum 2-3 years of experience in the relevant industry with good knowledge of English language.
The successful candidate must be able to perform the following job duties & responsibilities:
1. Small and large drywall repairs as well as various types of painting and texturing
2. Fill joints, nail indentations, holes and cracks with joint compound using trowel and broad knife
3. Tape over joints using taping machine and embed tape in compound
4. Apply successive coats of compound and sand seams and joints
5. Installation of insulation and drywall, taping, filling, finishing, sanding and priming surfaces to be painted, applying paint, wallpaper and other materials and finishes to walls.
6. Fabricate and install suspended metal ceiling grids and place in panels to form acoustical and coffered ceilings.
7. You must be able to work well with clients and have a valid driver’s license
We pay starting wage rate $25.00 per hour, 40 hour per week.
Please send you complete resume to the following:
13748 – 93A Avenue,
Or Email to email@example.com
Or Fax: 1-877-275-6880
Please do not contact us in person during working hours. We will contact suitable applicants for the interview.
Thanks for applying with us.
How to ApplyPlease send you complete resume to the following: 13748 – 93A Avenue, Surrey BC-V3V8A9 Or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org Or Fax: 1-877-275-6880
241 total views, 1 today