Full-Time Early Childhood Education Worker
This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
Kiddie Kollege Daycare Centre
Kiddie Kollege Daycare Centre has been operating successfully for over 25 years. We provide a loving and nurturing area where our children will feel safe and comfortable and we also offer quality childcare and various program that is appropriate for children from 2.5 to 5 years old. Our staff members spend time to provide a variety of experiences for our children to develop socially, physically, emotionally, creatively, and cognitively.
Currently, we are looking for a passionate, professional & energetic Early Childhood Education worker to join our team.
Position: Early Childhood Education Worker
Hourly Wage: $17.50 – $18.00 (Depends on qualification and work experience)
Working Hours: 30 hours per week
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Working Location: 20103 53rd Avenue, Langley, BC V3A 3T8
Position Available: 2
Benefits: 4% vacation pay
- Planning and implementing learning activities that can support and promote the development of children (either working with groups of children or one-on-one depending on the learners’ needs);
- Leading children in activities by telling or reading stories, teaching songs, demonstrating the use simple musical instruments, preparing craft materials and demonstrating their use and providing opportunities for creative expression;
- Maintaining a safe and comfortable environment (both indoor and outdoor play areas) for children’s use, including checking toys and equipment to ensure safe functioning;
- Observing and making a note of children’s learning, interests, abilities and potential behavioural problems, discuss progress and problems during staff meeting and report to children’s parents at regular basis;
- Guiding children’s development in proper eating, dressing and toilet habits;
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with co-workers and community service providers working with children;
- Supervise and co-ordinate early childhood educator assistant.
- Successfully completed at least college diploma or a bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education is required;
- Early Childhood Educator (ECE) Certificate is required;
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment;
- A positive, fun-loving attitude;
- A clear criminal reference check and medical exam are essential;
- Working knowledge of English ability is required.
How to ApplyPlease e-mail us your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line of ‘Kiddie Kollege Daycare Centre: Early Childhood Education Worker Position’. Please note that multiple submissions by one individual for this position will not be considered. Submissions will be reviewed and those who we believe might be a perfect addition to our team will be contacted. Inquiries: e-mail only please. ** We welcome diversity and encourage applications from visible minorities group members, women, indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, persons of minority sexual orientations and gender identities, and others with the skills and knowledge to productively engage with diverse communities. All qualified candidates with legal authorization to work in Canada are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and Permanent Residents will be given priority.
32 total views, 1 today