Full-Time Early Childhood Education Worker
This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
‘Ccaa’ Infant and Toddler Child Care Centre
‘Ccaa’ Infant and Toddler Center is a licensed childcare facility and operates under the Provincial Child Care Facilities Regulations. We would like to respond to the needs of out community and the changing nature of early childhood education. Our goal is to provide a nurturing environment where children can learn, grow, and enjoy making new friends.
Currently, we are expanding to a new location in beginning of 2020, we are looking for a licensed Early Childhood Educator to join our team.
Position: Early Childhood Education Worker
Hourly Wage: $17.50 – $18.00 (Depends on qualification and work experience)
Working Hours: 30 hours per week
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Working Location: 3978 Brandon St, Burnaby, BC, V5G 2P5 (Until end of 2019)
3695 Moscrop St, Burnaby, BC, V5G 2C7 (Beginning of 2020)
Position Available: 1
Benefits: 2 weeks paid vacation
- Follow current childcare programs, and develop and implement programs that promote children’s development in all areas including intellectually, physically, socially, creatively and emotionally;
- Lead activities in story time, reading time, art and craft, music and movement, and outside play to provide opportunities for children to express creativities;
- Keep a healthy and safe environment;
- Assess each child’s interests, needs, and abilities in the program and regularly discuss progress with parents and co-workers;
- Observe and prepare report for parents and supervisors with any signs of learning or behavioural problems;
- Guide and assist children in eating, dressing, and toilet habits;
- Maintain positive relationship with co-workers and other community service providers;
- Co-ordinate activities of other early childhood educator assistants.
- Successfully completed at least college diploma or a bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education is required;
- Early Childhood Educator (ECE) Certificate is required;
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and effective interpersonal skills;
- A clear criminal reference check, clear child abuse registry check, and medical exam are required;
- Working knowledge of English ability is required.
How to ApplyPlease e-mail us your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of ‘Ccaa’ Infant and Toddler Child Care Centre: Early Childhood Education Worker position. Please note that multiple submissions by one individual for this position will not be considered. Submissions will be reviewed and those who we believe might be a perfect addition to our team will be contacted. Inquiries: e-mail only please. ** We welcome diversity and encourage applications from visible minorities group members, women, indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, persons of minority sexual orientations and gender identities, and others with the skills and knowledge to productively engage with diverse communities. All qualified candidates with legal authorization to work in Canada are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and Permanent Residents will be given priority.
118 total views, 1 today