Full-Time Early Childhood Education Worker
This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
CEFA Early Learning Meadowtown
CEFA Early Learning Meadowtown spans across 11,000 square feet, featuring 11 licensed classrooms. The large outdoor playground is fully fenced and landscaped, featuring cast-in-place rubber safety surfacing with games and patterns throughout. We provide an enriched curriculum featuring a unique partnership of core subjects, such as Reading, Writing, Math, Science and fine arts. We also have our unique programs including CEFA baby (ages 1-2), Junior Kingdergarten One (ages 2-3), Two (ages 3-4), and Three (ages 4-5). We provide children the freedom to learn and grow through play.
We are looking for an Early Childhood Education Worker that have a passion for working with children.
Position: Early Childhood Education Worker
Employment Type: Full-time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Hourly Wage: $18.00- $19.00 (Depends on qualification and work experience)
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Working Location: #115 – 19800 Lougheed Hwy, Pitt Meadows, BC V3Y 2W1
Benefits: 2 weeks paid vacation per year or 4 % vacation fee
- Plan and implement learning activities for children that can help develop a passion for learning and prepare children academically and socially;
- Provide and maintain a nurturing and stable environment for children’s use;
- Lead children in activities in reading, writing, dance, and storytime, preparing materials and equipment for educational and recreational activities;
- Guide and assist children with daily routines such as proper eating, dressing, and toilet habits;
- Along with observing and recording the development of children, our early childhood education workers regularly communicate their observations to the child’s parents to help the parent participate in their child’s education;
- Encourage and maintain collaborative relationships with co-workers, children and parents to develop lasting and meaningful with each other.
- Completion of a two- to four-year college program in early childhood education or a bachelor’s degree in child development is required.
- Early Childhood Education (ECE) Certificate is required;
- Previous work experience as an Early Childhood Education Worker may be considered as a good asset, but not a mandatory requirement;
- A clear criminal reference check and clear child abuse registry;
- Ability to work in a team and self-motivated.
How to ApplyPlease e-mail us your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line of ‘CEFA Early Learning Meadowtown: Early Childhood Education Worker Position’. Please note that multiple submissions by one individual for this position will not be considered. Submissions will be reviewed and those who we believe might be a perfect addition to our team will be contacted. Inquiries: e-mail only please. ** We welcome diversity and encourage applications from visible minorities group members, women, indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, persons of minority sexual orientations and gender identities, and others with the skills and knowledge to productively engage with diverse communities. All qualified candidates with legal authorization to work in Canada are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and Permanent Residents will be given priority.
19 total views, 2 today