Full-Time Early Childhood Education Worker
Established in Port Coquitlam, STAY ‘N’ PLAY DAYCARE has provided a safe, loving and respectful environment for each child. Children will be given the opportunity to learn and grow efficiently and build a strong foundation for their future, and our programs foster creativity, curiosity and self –esteem by taking into account each child’s abilities and interests.
With the development of our group daycare facility, currently, we are looking for a passionate, professional & energetic Early Childhood Educator.
Position: Early Childhood Education Worker (Full-time / Permanent);
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
Hourly Wage: $17.00 – $20.00 (Depends on qualification and work experience);
Working Hours: 40 hours per week;
Working Location: 3260 Coast Meridian Road, Port Coquitlam, B.C. Canada, V3B 3N4
Benefits: 2 weeks paid vacation or 4 % vacation fee;
- Planning and implementing learning activities that can support and promote the development of children;
- Observing and evaluating children and identify those with learning, physical, emotional , or behaviour disabilities;
- Leading children in activities by telling or reading stories, teaching songs, demonstrating the use simple musical instruments, preparing craft materials and demonstrating their use and providing opportunities for creative expression;
- Prepares and maintains the indoor and outdoor play areas for children’s use, including checking toys and equipment to ensure safe functioning and performing various sanitizing duties as required;
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with co-workers and community service providers working with children;
- Promoting open communication and working cooperatively and effectively as a team member and communicates and contributes information on a continuous basis.
- Successfully completed at least college diploma or a bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education is required.
- Early Childhood Education (ECE) license is required;
- Ability to work in a team and self-motivated;
- A positive, fun-loving attitude;
- A clear criminal reference check and clear child abuse registry
- Since Early Childhood Educator will deal with teachers and parents with English, working knowledge of English ability is required;
- Previous work experience as an Early Childhood Educator would be a good asset, but not a mandatory requirement.
How to ApplyPlease e-mail us your resume and cover letter to RGMstaynplay@gmail.com with the subject line of ‘Attention Maribel: Full-time Early Childhood Educator Position’. Please note that multiple submissions by one individual for this position will not be considered. Submissions will be reviewed and those who we believe might be a perfect addition to our team will be contacted. Inquiries: e-mail only please. **STAY ‘N’ PLAY GROUP DAYCARE hires on the basis of merit and is strongly committed to equity and diversity within its community. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority**
38 total views, 1 today