Full-Time Early Childhood Education Worker (Infant & Toddler)
This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
Best Friends Children’s Centre Inc.
Since 2004, Best Friends Children’s Centre Inc. has provided a loving, enriched environment to ensure that each child’s time with us is rich, stimulating and joyful!! Along with offering a various program that is suitable for children from 6 months to 12 years old, each day, our staff members spend time nurturing our children’s strengths and encouraging them to reach their full potential. With the development of our children’s centre, currently, we are looking for a patient and professional Early Childhood Education worker (Infant & Toddler).
Position: Early Childhood Education Worker (Infant & Toddler)
Employment Type: Full-time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Hourly Wage: $19.00 – $20.00 (Depends on qualification and work experience);
Working Hours: 40 hours per week
Working Location: 201-19141 Ford Road, Pitt Meadows, B.C. Canada, V3Y 2P8
Benefits: 3 weeks paid vacation + Group Insurance Benefits (Extended Health Care)
- Develop and implement age-appropriate activities for Infant and Toddler that promote children’s creativity and each child’s social, emotional and physical development
- Provide guidance and assistance to children in eating habits, dressing after nap, and toilet training
- Follow current Infant and Toddler’s activity programs and lead activities including story telling, teaching songs, drawing and through other forms of media that encourage creative expression
- Observe children for any signs of learning or emotional disabilities and report to supervisor and parents/legal guardian
- Ensure a safe and comforting environment
- Assess and respect each child’s skills and interests
- Regularly discuss with parents/legal guardian and co-worker regarding children’s learning progress and problems
- Establish positive collaboration with co-workers and other community providers working with children
- Successfully completed at least college diploma or a bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education is required.
- BC Early Childhood Educator certificate, and BC Infant and Toddler certificate is required;
- Ability to work in a team and self-motivated;
- A positive, fun-loving attitude;
- A clear criminal reference check and clear child abuse registry;
- Since Early Childhood Educator will deal with teachers and parents with English, working knowledge of English ability is required;
- Previous work experience as an Early Childhood Educator or Infant and Toddler Educator would be a good asset, but not a mandatory requirement.
How to ApplyPlease e-mail us your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of ‘Best Friends Children’s Centre: Early Childhood Education Worker (Infant & Toddler) Position’. Please note that multiple submissions by one individual for this position will not be considered. Submissions will be reviewed and those who we believe might be a perfect addition to our team will be contacted.Inquiries: e-mail only please. ** We welcome diversity and encourage applications from visible minorities group members, women, indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, persons of minority sexual orientations and gender identities, and others with the skills and knowledge to productively engage with diverse communities. All qualified candidates with legal authorization to work in Canada are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and Permanent Residents will be given priority.
10 total views, 2 today