Full-Time Early Childhood Education Worker (Infant & Toddler)
This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
CEFA Early Learning Meadowtown
CEFA Early Learning Meadowtown spans across 11,000 square feet, featuring 11 licensed classrooms. The large outdoor playground is fully fenced and landscaped, featuring cast-in-place rubber safety surfacing with games and patterns throughout. We provide an enriched curriculum featuring a unique partnership of core subjects, such as Reading, Writing, Math, Science and fine arts. We also have our unique programs including CEFA baby (ages 1-2), Junior Kingdergarten One (ages 2-3), Two (ages 3-4), and Three (ages 4-5). We provide children the freedom to learn and grow through play.
We are looking for experienced Early Childhood Educator (Infant & Toddler) that have a passion for working with children.
Position: Early Childhood Education Worker (Infant & Toddler)
Employment Type: Full-time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Hourly Wage: $19.00- $20.00 (Depends on qualification and work experience)
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Working Location: #115 – 19800 Lougheed Hwy, Pitt Meadows, BC V3Y 2W1
Benefits: 2 weeks paid vacation per year or 4 % vacation fee
- Lead activities in Creative play project, music and dance, magical storytime, and outdoor and nature program according to the class schedule for Infant and Toddler, and provide opportunities to encourage expressing creativity;
- Follow current programs and/or develop and implement infant and toddler programs to promote a complete development of children in physical, cognitive, emotional and social;
- Keep a safe and secure environment for children;
- Observe and assess abilities, interests, and needs of each child in infant and toddler class, regularly discuss progress and problems with co-workers and parents;
- Prepare report for parents or supervisor of any signs of learning or behavioural problems;
- Guide and assist children in eating, dressing and toilet habits;
- Maintain healthy relationship with co-workers and other community service staffs;
- Assist in supervising early childhood educator assistant.
- Completion of a two- to four-year college program in early childhood education or a bachelor’s degree in child development is required.
- Early Childhood Educator (ECE) Certificate and Infant and Toddler Educator Certificate is required.
- Previous work experience as an Early Childhood Education Worker may be considered as a good asset, but not a mandatory requirement;
- A clear criminal reference check and clear child abuse registry;
- Ability to work in a team and self-motivated.
How to ApplyPlease e-mail us your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of ‘CEFA Early Learning Meadowtown: Early Childhood Education Worker (Infant & Toddler) Position’. Please note that multiple submissions by one individual for this position will not be considered. Submissions will be reviewed and those who we believe might be a perfect addition to our team will be contacted. Inquiries: e-mail only please. ** We welcome diversity and encourage applications from visible minorities group members, women, indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, persons of minority sexual orientations and gender identities, and others with the skills and knowledge to productively engage with diverse communities. All qualified candidates with legal authorization to work in Canada are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and Permanent Residents will be given priority.
31 total views, 2 today