Full-Time Early Childhood Educator
This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
Job title: Early Childhood Educator
Employer Name: ABC Academy-Children’s Learning Centre Ltd
Work location:201- 615 Eighth St, New Westminster, BC, V3M 3S2
Position available: 1
Wage: $18.25 per hour
Working hours: 35~ 40 per week
Terms of Employment: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Benefit: 2 weeks paid vacation or 4% of vacation pay
- Collaborate with other teachers or administrators to develop, evaluate, or revise daily programs;
- Prepare reports on students and activities as required by administration;
- Confer with parents, administrators, testing specialists, social workers, or other professionals
- to develop individual education plans (IEPs);
- Observe and evaluate students’ performance, behavior, social development, and physical health;
- Assist and developing and implementing an emergent, culturally sensitive curriculum that provides daily activities that support and promote the development of children;
- Organize children for daily activities, including outdoor activities and field trips ;
- Discuss learning plans and strategies with parents and other teachers for continued progress of children’s development;
- Assist and guide children in proper eating, dressing and toilet habits.
- Completion of a two- to four-year college program in early childhood education or a bachelor’s degree in child development is required.
- ECE license is required.
- Ability to communicate in English with staffs and children.
- Honour the ECEBC code of ethics.
- Ability to deal matters calmly in emergency situations.
- Criminal record check clearance.
How to ApplyHow to Apply: All qualified candidates are welcomed to apply with a cover letter and resume by e-mail to email@example.com with the subject line of: Full-Time Early Childhood Educator. Please note that multiple submissions by one individual for this position will not be considered. Only those considered for an interview will be contacted. Inquiries: e-mail only please. ***All qualified candidates with legal authorization to work in Canada are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and Permanent Residents will be given priority.
289 total views, 1 today