Full-Time Early Childhood Educator
This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
Happy Kids World Childcare Inc.
Job Position: Early Childhood Educator (NOC 4214)
Since 2012, Happy Kids World Childcare Inc. has dedicated to providing children from 12 months to 5 years-old a safe and fun environment to promote their intellectual, social, physical, and cognitive skills through a variety of activities and play. Our well-trained staff members have great knowledge in early childhood education and child development. We are seeking for a professional and passionate full-time Early Childhood Educator to join our journey to provide an optimal environment for children.
Position: Early Childhood Educator
Start Date: As soon as possible
Hourly Wage: $18.00-20.00/hour (to be negotiated)
Terms: Full-time, Permanent;
Working Hours: 30 to 40 hours per week
– 2611 Saint Johns Street, Port Moody, BC V3H 2B5 &
– 2617 Saint George Street, Port Moody, BC V3H 2G8
Benefits: 10 days paid vacation or 4 percent vacation fee
Number of position(s): 1
- To plan and implement a variety of individual and group activities and programs that foster children’s intellectual, social, physical, cognitive and emotional development
- To plan and deliver age-appropriate programs including storytelling, games, art and craft, music, dance, field trips and physical activities
- To maintain regular communication and interaction with parents and guardians, and report to them children’s interests, needs, progress, and concerns.
- To communicate with supervisor and staff members regarding children’s progress and record any signs of children’s developmental complication or problem
- To maintain a clean, safe, orderly environment for children’s health and welfare
- To assist children with eating snacks, diaper change, potty training, washing hands, and changing clothes
- To maintain positive relationships with supervisor and staff members to create a safe and stress-free environment
- To establish and maintain collaborative relationships with community service workers
- To release children only to those authorized by parents or guardians in order to ensure children’s safety
- To effectively supervise early childhood educator assistants
- BC Early Childhood Educator certificate is required
- Completion of at least a college diploma or a bachelor’s degree in early childhood education is required
- High level of organizing, planning, and interpersonal skills
- Speaking, listening, writing, and reading in English are required
- Great ability to work effectively in a team environment
- A clear criminal reference check and medical exam are essential
- Work experience as an early childhood educator would be an asset, but not a requirement
**We welcome diversity and gladly accept applications from visible minority group members, women, indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, persons of minority sexual orientation and gender identity, and others with the skills and knowledge to productively engage with diverse communities.
Canadians and Permanent Residents will be given priority; however, all qualified candidates with legal authorization to work in Canada are encouraged to apply.
How to ApplyE-mail firstname.lastname@example.org a cover letter and resume with subject line as ‘Happy Kids World Childcare: Early Childhood Educator Position.’ Multiple submissions by one individual for this position will be not be considered. Submissions will be reviewed and those selected for an interview will be contacted. Inquiries: E-mail only.
135 total views, 1 today