Full-Time Electrical Technician
Kinder Morgan Canada has created an environment where original thinking and the broad application of experience are encouraged. We seek candidates who wish to expand their horizons, who will thrive in our open style management, while sharing our commitment to pipeline safety, environmental responsibility and organizational excellence. We are poised for a future dominated by expansion, activity and excitement.
Are you an individual that has been looking for an opportunity where you will be able to take the lead? Where the opportunity exists to expand your career? If you have a combination of pipeline industry experience, technical expertise, successful delivery of projects and excellent communications skills, you are definitely someone we want to talk to.
The Electrical Technician will provide operational & emergency response support to ensure public safety, environmental stewardship and integrity compliance.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Install, commission and maintain low and high voltage electrical systems.
- Trouble-shoot electrical circuits, communication networks and control equipment and associated schematics, files and as-built drawings.
- Supports programming and troubleshooting of Local Operator Interfaces and Programmable Logic Controllers.
- Provide Electrical support and maintenance to ensure system reliability.
- Analyze, interpret and utilize graphic and other information contained in SCADA displays and P&ID drawings.
- Support Emergency Response initiatives and program.
- Provide Operational support to ensure throughput and system reliability.
- Inter Provincial Red Seal Trades Certification (Electrical), with 3-5 years of related work experience.
- Instrumentation Technician and / or a related technology diploma would be considered a definite asset.
- Understanding of Canadian Electrical Code requirements
- Understanding of motor control logic
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Strong Microsoft Office computer skills.
- Must possess and maintain a valid Class 5 Driver’s License with a satisfactory driving record.
As an equal opportunity employer, Kinder Morgan Canada actively encourages applications from traditionally underrepresented groups, including women, Aboriginal Peoples, members of visible minorities and persons with disabilities.
How to ApplyApply online at https://www.kindermorgan.com/work/careers/job_postings.aspx
62 total views, 1 today