Temporary Employment Opportunity for Students with Disabilities – Summer 2019
The Government of Canada wants to reduce the barriers that may prevent students with disabilities from participating fully in the workplace and from developing and acquiring the skills needed for the job.
Successful students will:
• benefit from support, training and networking once hired
• be exposed to various jobs available within the Government of Canada
• be a part of a respectful and inclusive work environment
• be supported by the hiring manager who will ensure that appropriate workplace accommodations are put in place
CLOSING DATE: May 9, 2019
What you will do
Whatever your interest, the Government of Canada may have what you’re looking for.
You will be provided with a meaningful work experience in an exciting and engaging workplace environment within the federal public service.
Duration: Full-time and part-time (Summer 2019)
Possibility of re-hire during the next academic year
Managers will be able to request students until June 28, 2019.
What we are looking for
Students with a disability with various education backgrounds and interests who:
meet the FSWEP eligibility criteria
• you are a full-time high school, CEGEP, college or university student
• you are returning to full-time studies in the next academic year
• you meet the minimum age requirement in the province or territory of work
This includes students with full-time status classified by their school as having physical or emotional disabilities, and some adult secondary school students.
Preference will be given to Canadian citizens who meet the job requirements.
How to Apply
CLOSING DATE: May 9, 2019https://emploisfp-psjobs.cfp-psc.gc.ca/srs-sre/page01.htm?poster=425&lang=en
165 total views, 1 today