Full-Time Farm Supervisor
A&M Orchards Ltd. Located in Keremeos BC is looking to hire full time & permanent Farm Supervisor . The person should have a secondary education and have minimum 3 – 5 years of experience in farm settings.
The person should be able to perform the following job duties and responsibilities for this job position:
- Co-ordinate the activities of all farm workers
- Supervise harvest proceedings
- Develop work schedules and establish procedures
- Maintain quality control and production records
- Perform general farm duties.
- Train new employees and assist workers in their duties as needed
- Oversee sorting and overall handling of produce to ensure highest possible quality of our products
- Attend regular management meetings.
- Extensive experience in harvesting, pruning, weeding & cutting is required for this job position.
We pay competitive wages $21.94 per hour.
If you think you can meet the job criteria and accept this challenging job position please forward your resume to:
or Fax to 1-877-275-6880
or Send your resumes to the work location:
921, Hwy 3A, Keremeos, BC V0X1N0
or walk-ins can drop off their resumes.
Our manager will scrutinize resumes and will call the suitable applicants for interview.
Thank you for applying with us.
How to ApplyEmial: email@example.com or Fax to 1-877-275-6880 or Send your resumes to the work location: 921, Hwy 3A, Keremeos, BC V0X1N0
312 total views, 1 today