Full-Time Food and Beverage Server
Employer: Ole Wings & Tapas
Established in the center of downtown Vancouver, Ole Wings & Tapas has brought the best selection of authentic Korean style fried chicken and Asian cuisine with a touch of global influence in a warm and cozy atmosphere.
Since our restaurant motto is ‘bringing the best customer satisfaction through Good Products & Keeping Promises to the customer’, and our every staff member are handing a heavy load of work, at this time, we, Ole Wings & Tapas are hiring a Full-time server who can work with and support other staffs at the restaurant.
Position: Food and Beverage Server (Full-time)
Wage: $13.00 – $13.50 per hour (Depending on working experience)
Working hours: 35 hours per week
Terms of Employment: Full-time, (permanent)
Starting Date of Employment: As soon as possible
Working Location: 1256 Robson Street, Vancouver, B.C. Canada, V6E 1C1
Position Available: 1
Benefits: 2 weeks paid vacations per year + Tips
- Completion of secondary education is not mandatory but preferred;
- Previous work experience in a restaurant setting would be beneficial, but if no experience, on-the-job training will be provided;
- Since a server at Ole Wings & Tapas will directly deal with customers, the candidate should be able to show English ability (working knowledge);
- Since our restaurant handles alcohol beverage, the candidate should have a Serving it Right Certificate;
- Ability to deal calmly with emergencies; Attention to detail, combination of sitting, standing and walking required;
- Ability to deal with a diversity of people in a calm, courteous and effective manner.
- Greet and guide customers through the menu, answer questions, make recommendations and suggest appropriate meals if required;
- Taking food and beverage orders; Assisting the general manager by answering phone calls to take reservations or to-go-orders; Deliver food from kitchen to each customer in a timely manner;
- Work as a team to ensure every customer visiting Ole Wings & Tapas is fully satisfies with both food and service;
- All members of our restaurant are involved in menu innovation, optimization of operations, and joining to together to bring better food, service and improved customer experience.
- Assisting the kitchen staffs by informing each customer’s food allergies information (if applicable) in order to accommodate food dishes;
- Assisting in ensuring a clean and safe restaurant environment;
- Prepare the bills for the customers, and take the cash & make change.
How to ApplyPlease e-mail us your resume and cover letter to (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject line of ‘Attention Bum Yeon Pyo: Food and Beverage Server Position’.Please note that multiple submissions by one individual for this position will not be considered. Submissions will be reviewed and those who we believe might be a perfect addition to our team will be contacted.Inquiries: e-mail only please.** We welcome diversity and encourage applications from visible minorities group members, women, indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, persons of minority sexual orientations and gender identities, and others with the skills and knowledge to productively engage with diverse communities.All qualified candidates with legal authorization to work in Canada are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and Permanent Residents will be given priority.
202 total views, 1 today