Full-Time Food Counter Attendant
SUBWAY Located in 7 different locations in British Columbia is looking to hire Full time & Permanent Food Counter Attendant. The person should have some high school education would be an asset. Training will be provided on-the-job. No experience required.
The person should be able to perform the following job duties and responsibilities for this job position:
- Take customers’ orders.
- Clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs using manual and electric appliances.
- Use deep fryer, grill, oven, dispensers and other equipment to prepare fast food items.
- Portion, assemble, and wrap food or place it directly on plates for service to patrons, and package take-out food.
- Use equipment to prepare hot beverages such as coffee and tea specialties.
- Serve customers at counters or buffet tables.
- Stock refrigerators and salad bars and keep records of the quantities of food used
- May receive payment for food items purchased.
We pay competitive wages $12.65 per hour. We offer excellent and career growth within the organization.
If you think you can meet the job criteria and accept this challenging job position, please forward your resume to:
or Fax to 1-877-275-6880
Our manager will scrutinize resumes and will call the suitable applicants for interview.
Thank you for applying with us.
How to ApplyPlease forward your resume to: Email: email@example.com or Fax to 1-877-275-6880
33 total views, 2 today