Full-Time Restaurant Manager
McDonald’s Restaurant, Located at Hope, BC is looking to hire Full time & Permanent Restaurant Manager. The person should have some Higher Secondary diploma along with relevant minimum 2 years of work experience and passion to succeed in food service industry.
The person should be able to perform the following job duties and responsibilities for this job position:
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of restaurant.
- Determine type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures
- Recruit staff and oversee staff training.
- Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance.
- Control inventory, monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices.
- Resolve customer complaints and ensure health and safety regulations are followed.
- Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies.
We pay competitive wages $24.48 per hour and pay extended dental and medical benefits after 2 months of joining. We offer excellent and career growth for the management positions within the organization.
If you think you can meet the job criteria and accept this challenging job position please forward your resume to:
or Fax to 1-877-275-6880
Our manager will scrutinize resumes and will call the suitable applicants for interview.
Thank you for applying with us.
How to ApplyPlease forward your resume to: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax to 1-877-275-6880
639 total views, 1 today