Full-Time Food Service Supervisor
This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
Employer’s Name: Aureflam Canada Inc. (D.B.A. Pho Hoa Restaurant)
Pho Hoa restaurants are one of the leading franchised Pho restaurants in Canada. We offer a great work environment for applicants looking to grow with our team. We are currently hiring a full-time Food Service Supervisor for our Surrey location who can supervise, participate, direct and co-ordinate the activities of food service workers.
Work Location: 14357 104th Avenue #102, Surrey, BC V3T 1Y2
Position Title: Food Service Supervisor
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Estimated Starting Date: As Soon As Possible
Position Available: 1
Wage: $14.70 – 15.70 per hour (Depending on Working Experience)
Work Hours: 30 hours per week
Benefit: 4% Vacation Pay & Tips & 50% employee discount for the meals at Pho Hoa
- Supervise and coordinate the workload of food service workers, ensuring employees meet Pho Hoa Restaurant customer service standards;
- Hire food service workers and train them in their job duties, sanitization and safety procedures;
- Coordinate and recommend work scheduling options to restaurant manager;
- Estimate and order food and supplies required for day-to-day operation;
- Monitor and maintain records of cost controls with restaurant manager such as labour, food, repairs, sales, waste and overhead expense;
- Handle customers’ comments and complaints, and refer to restaurant manager as required;
- Ensure that the quality of products being produced and/or sold is up to restaurant’s standards;
- Supervise and check delivery of food and prepare food order summaries for chef regarding any special request from customers.
- Completion of secondary school is usually required;
- Completion of a community college program in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management or related discipline
- Since this is a supervisorial position, at least 1+ year of working experience in food service field is required;
- Effective oral and written communication along with organizational skills are required.
- Strong supervisory, interpersonal, leadership and training skills are required.
How to ApplyPlease e-mail us your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of: Full-time Food Service Supervisor Position at Pho Hoa Restaurant (Surrey Location). Please note that multiple submissions by one individual for this position will not be considered. Submissions will be reviewed and those who we believe might be a perfect addition to our team will be contacted. Inquiries: e-mail only please. Pho Hoa Restaurant respects equity and diversity within its community. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.
35 total views, 2 today