Full-Time Food Service Supervisor
Wage: $16.00-$18.00 (depending on work experience)
Hours: 40 hours per week
Terms of Employment: Full-Time, Permanent
Start date: As soon as possible
Position available: 1
Benefit: 2 weeks paid vacation
Express Sushi 2 Go is a reputable restaurant offering high-quality and delicious Japanese cuisine with eat-in seating and take-out service on Salt Spring Island. We have been providing a large selection of fresh Sushi and more with reasonable price to local residents and tourists since 2012. Currently, we are looking for a Full-Time Food Service Supervisor for our loving team to better assists with customer services and ease off the heavy work load from all staffs by organizing working schedule for daily operation. Also, assisting our manger by keep records of stock, sales and wastage in order for manager to adjust restaurant procedures accordingly.
- Assisting organize working schedule for all employees including the cook and server to ensure smooth operation of the restaurant.
- Assisting with order ingredients for the restaurant.
- Keep records of sales, stock, and wastage and regularly report to the manager.
- We are hiring one more server for the restaurant, provide training to staffs with most updated sanitation (we serve Sashimi (raw fish) ) and safety regulations and service procedures.
- Assists in restaurant development including store policies and service procedures.
- Supervise daily duties of all staffs and ensure standard service and food quality.
- Completion of secondary school is mandatory.
- Completion of related post-secondary program is an asset but not required.
- This is not an entry level position, 1+ years of work experience in related fields is preferred.
- Ability to deal with emergency situations in a calm and professional manner.
- English ability is a must for this position.
How to ApplyHow to Apply: All qualified candidates are welcomed to apply with a cover letter and resume by e-mail to email@example.com with the subject line of: Full-Time Food Service Supervisor at Express Sushi 2 Go. Please note that multiple submissions by one individual for this position will not be considered. Submissions will be reviewed and those who we believe might be a perfect addition to our team will be contacted. Inquiries: e-mail only please. Express Sushi 2 Go is committed in equality and diversity within its community. However, Canadians and new immigrates (permanent residents) will be given priority.
183 total views, 1 today