Full-Time Food Service Supervisor
Select Pizza located in the city of Surrey, BC is looking to hire Permanent & Full time Food Service Supervisor. The person should have some high school diploma along with relevant minimum 2 years of work experience in the same field and passion to succeed in Food Service industry.
The person should be able to perform the following job duties and responsibilities for this job position:
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of staff who prepare and serve food.
- Helps maintain standards for product quality, service and speed, quality and cleanliness.
- Controls labour hours and cash flow while on shift.
- Helps to maintain records for safety.
- Completes assigned shift paperwork.
- Maintains records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage.
- Train staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures.
- Ensures that food and service meet quality control standards.
- May hiring new crew members.
- Shares knowledge and experience with crew
We pay competitive wages $13.00 per hour.
If you think you can meet the job criteria and accept this challenging job position please forward your resume to:
Or Fax – 1-877-275-6880
Our manager will scrutinize resumes and will call the suitable applicants for interview.
Thank you for applying with us.
How to Applyplease forward your resume to: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Or Fax – 1-877-275-6880
39 total views, 1 today