Full-Time Food Service Supervisor
One of well-known authentic Japanese Restaurant offering Aburi Oshi Sushi (literally ‘pressed sushi’) to local Vancouver community is looking for an experienced Food Service Supervisor who is competent and has passion for both Japanese food & restaurant management.
Along with the expanding our business in BC, opening second location in Burnaby, we, Green Leaf Sushi Cafe are welcoming more and more customers each day. It is always pleasure to meet many customers, but at the same time, our store staff members are handling a heavy load of work, and we are deeply short staffed. As our mission is ‘offering highest quality of Japanese Sushi & Service to every customer in a reasonable price, in order to better assist our customers, we need someone who can support our new manager’s heavy duty at the restaurant.
Position: Food Service Supervisor
Wage: $15.00 – $16.00 per hour (Depending on working experience)
Working hours: 40 hours per week
Location : 9604 Cameron St, Burnaby, BC V3J 1M2
Terms of Employment: Full-Time, Permanent
Starting Date of Employment: As soon as possible
Position Available: 1
Benefits: 2 weeks paid vacations per year
- Successfully completed at least secondary education required. Post-secondary in hospitality related preferred, but not mandatory.
- At least 1 + year of work experience at food service industry (Food Service Supervisor experience in an English speaking environment preferred).
- Since Food Service Supervisor at Green Leaf Sushi Café will directly deal with customers, the candidate should demonstrate the proven English language ability.
- Ability to deal calmly with emergencies; Attention to detail, combination of sitting, standing and walking required.
- Ability to deal with a diversity of people in a calm, courteous and effective manner. Cross cultural experience is a strong asset.
- Since some staff members at Green Leaf Sushi Café are new, the right candidate will supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food;
- Assist our store manager at Green Leaf Sushi Café to estimate and order ingredients and supplies as required in the production, preparation and sales presentation of various Japanese Food and beverage items;
- Ensure all processes and procedures at the store are followed and implemented;
- All members of our store are involved in menu innovation, optimization of operations, and joining together to bring;
- Work as a team to ensure every customer visiting Green Leaf Sushi Café is fully satisfies with both food and service;
- Assist our store manager in training staff as required in specific related duties and responsibilities;
How to ApplyPlease e-mail us your resume and cover letter to Greenleafsushi2015@gmail.com with the subject line of: Full-time Food Service Supervisor at Green Leaf Sushi Café. Please note that multiple submissions by one individual for this position will not be considered. Submissions will be reviewed and those who we believe might be a perfect addition to our team will be contacted. Inquiries: e-mail only please. ** Green Leaf Sushi Café hires on the basis of merit and is strongly committed to equity and diversity within its community. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority**
77 total views, 1 today