Full-Time Food Service Supervisor
This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
Employer Name: Aureflam Canada Inc. (D.B.A. Pho Hoa Restaurant)
Work Location: 2257 Kingsway, Vancouver, BC, V5N 2T6
Position Title: Food Service Supervisor
Terms of Employment: Permanent
Estimated Starting Date: As Soon As Possible
Position Available: 1
Wage: $13.50 per hour
Work Hours: 40 hours per week
Benefit: 2 weeks of paid vacation per year & Tips
Pho Hoa restaurants are one of the leading franchised Pho restaurants in Canada. We offer competitive employee incentives and a great work environment for applicants looking to grow with our team. We are currently hiring a Food Service Supervisor for our Vancouver Kingsway location who can supervise, participate, direct and co-ordinate the activities of food service workers.
- High school graduation required
- 1+ year relevant experience or the equivalent combination of education and work experience in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management or related discipline
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and meet deadlines, exercise initiative and work with a diverse work force
- Effective oral and written communication along with organizational skills are required
- Strong supervisory, interpersonal, customer service, leadership and training skills required
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends
- Supervises the workload of food service workers, ensuring employees meet Pho Hoa Restaurant customer service standards.
- Trains food service workers, following up to ensure an understanding of the material covered.
- Assists with and recommends scheduling options to the restaurant manager.
- Estimates and orders food supplies required for day to day operation. Ensures all kitchen equipment and point-of sale systems are in working order;
- Monitors and reviews cost controls, such as, labour costs, food costs, and waste and overhead expense, with restaurant manager.
- Handles customer comments and complaints and refers to restaurant manager as required.
- Ensures that the quality of product being produced and/or sold is up to restaurant standards. Taking action with production or making recommendations as required.
- Recommends daily specials and ongoing menu changes.
- Carries out any other related duties as required in keeping with the qualifications and requirements of positions in this classification.
We hire on the basis of merit and is strongly committed to equity and diversity within its community. We welcome diversity and encourage applications from racialized persons/visible minorities, women, Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, and persons of minority sexual orientations and gender identities, as well as from all qualified candidates with the skills and knowledge to productively engage with diverse communities.
All qualified candidates who are authorized to work in Canada are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and Permanent Residents will be given priority.
How to ApplyIf you are interested in the above position, please send your resume by Email to Jun-Young Bok: firstname.lastname@example.org or Mail to our office: 666 Burrard Street, Unit 505, Vancouver, BC, V6C 3P6. with subject line: "Food Service Supervisor Position – Pho Hoa Restaurant (Kingsway)"
74 total views, 2 today