Full-Time Food Service Supervisor
This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
Name of Employer: Banzai Sushi House
Banzai Sushi House located in Richmond is famous for huge portion of reasonable priced Sushi and Sashimi. We have been offering high quality Japanese cuisine since 2007 to local residents and tourists. We are looking for a customer-oriented Full-time Food Service Supervisor to ensure smooth daily operation by supervising staff activities and making working schedule for servers.
Position: Food Service Supervisor (full-time)
Hourly Wage: $16.50 – $17.00 (Depending on working experience);
Working Hours: 40 hours per week;
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent;
Estimated Starting Date: As soon as possible;
Working Location: 40-8251 Westminster Hwy, Richmond, B.C. Canada, V6X 1A7
Position Available: 1
Benefits: 2 weeks paid vacation
- Supervise and co-ordinate staff activities;
- Make working schedule for servers to satisfy restaurant’s needs in busy hours;
- Assist in order ingredients and supplies for restaurant’s daily operation;
- Provide training to staffs in job duties and procedures;
- Keep updated records of stock and report to manager regularly;
- Make sure customer service and food quality is in good standard.
- Completion of secondary school is mandatory;
- Completion of a community college program in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management or related discipline;
- Several years (2 Years or more) of experience in food preparation or service are required;
- Working knowledge of English to communicate with staffs and customers;
- Ability to deal matters calmly in emergency situations.
How to ApplyIf you are interested in the above position, please send your resume by E-mail to Jun-Young Bok: email@example.com or Mail to our office: 666 Burrard Street, Unit 505, Vancouver, B.C.V6C 3P6 with subject line: “Food Service Supervisor Position – Banzai Sushi House” We hire on the basis of merit and is strongly committed to equity and diversity within its community. We welcome diversity and encourage applications from racialized persons/visible minorities, women, Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, and persons of minority sexual orientations and gender identities, as well as from all qualified candidates with the skills and knowledge to productively engage with diverse communities. All qualified candidates who are authorized to work in Canada are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and Permanent Residents will be given priority.
25 total views, 1 today