Full-Time Food Service Supervisor
KFC employer is looking to hire full time and permanent workers for the positions of Food Service Supervisorat their three locations in Metro town at Metropolis in Burnaby, Tsawwassen Mills Mall in Delta and in the city of Cloverdale in British Columbia. Applicant should have some high school education and some hospitality college diploma or 1-2 years of relevant industry work experience.
The person should be able to perform the following job duties and responsibilities for this job position:
• Able to coordinate staff activities.
• Able to handle front, middle and back of store activities.
• Able to resolve customer issues and complaints.
• Deliver best customer service to our patrons.
• Train workers and make their work schedule.
• Ensure all standards of work are maintained at work place.
• Check & ensure available quantity of stock for the next shift.
• Able to Work on early morning, weekends, may have to work on Long weekends.
• Report to store manager.
We pay competitive wages $14.00 – $17.00 per hour as per experience. We offer excellent and career growth for the management positions within the organization.
If you think you can meet the job criteria and accept this challenging job position please forward your resume to:
or Fax to 1-877-275-6880
Our manager will scrutinize resumes and will call the suitable applicants for interview.
Thank you for applying with us.
How to Applyplease forward your resume to: Email: email@example.com or Fax to 1-877-275-6880
95 total views, 1 today