Full-Time Food Service Supervisor
This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
Employer Name: Aureflam Canada Inc. (D.B.A. Pho Hoa Restaurant)
Pho Hoa restaurants are one of the leading franchised Pho restaurants in Canada. We offer a great work environment for applicants looking to grow with our team. We are currently hiring a full-time Food Service Supervisor for our Coquitlam location who can supervise, participate, direct and co-ordinate the activities of food service workers.
Work location: 3025 Lougheed Hwy #750, Coquitlam, BC V3B 6S2
Position Title: Food Service Supervisor
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Estimated Starting Date: As Soon As Possible
Position available: 1
Wage: $14.00 per hour
Work Hours: 40 hours per week (Flexible Hours)
Benefit: 2 weeks of paid vacation per year & Tips & 50% employee discount for the meals at Pho Hoa
- Hire and train food service workers, following up to ensure an understanding of the material covered.
- Assists with and recommends scheduling options and methods to meet work schedules to the restaurant manager.
- Estimates and orders food supplies required for day to day operation. Ensures all kitchen equipment and point-of sale systems are in working order.
- Monitors and maintain records of cost controls, such as, labour costs, food costs, and waste and overhead expense and report to the restaurant manager.
- Handles customer comments and complaints and refers to restaurant manager as required.
- Prepare food order summaries for chef regarding special request from customers.
- Supervise and check delivery of food.
- Completion of Secondary School is usually required
- Completion of a community college program in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management related discipline
- Since this is a supervisorial position, at least 1+ year of working experience in food service field is required
- Ability to deal matters calmly in emergency situations
How to ApplyIf you are interested in the above position, please send your resume and cover letter by Email to Jun-Young Bok: email@example.com with subject line: "Food Service Supervisor Position – Pho Hoa Restaurant (Coquitlam Location) We hire on the basis of merit and is strongly committed to equity and diversity within its community. We welcome diversity and encourage applications from racialized persons/visible minorities, women, Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, and persons of minority sexual orientations and gender identities, as well as from all qualified candidates with the skills and knowledge to productively engage with diverse communities. All qualified candidates who are authorized to work in Canada are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and Permanent Residents will be given priority.
59 total views, 1 today