Full-Time Food Service Supervisor
Wage: $13.75-$15.75 (depending on work experience)
Hours: 40 hours per week
Terms of Employment: Full-Time, Permanent
Start date: As soon as possible
Position available: 1
Benefit: 2 weeks paid vacation
Banzai Sushi House located in Richmond is famous for huge portion of reasonable priced Sushi and Sashimi. We have been offering high quality Japanese cuisine since 2007 to local residents and tourists. We are looking for a customer-oriented Full-time Food Service Supervisor to ensure smooth daily operation by supervising staff activities and making working schedule for servers. This is a supervisorial position and at least 1 year of working experience in food service field is preferred or Completion of food service related program is an asset.
- Supervise and co-ordinate staff activities.
- Make working schedule for servers to satisfy restaurant’s needs in busy hours.
- Assist in order ingredients and supplies for restaurant’s daily operation.
- Provide training to staffs in job duties and procedures.
- Keep updated records of stock and report to manager regularly.
- Make sure customer service and food quality is in good standard.
- Completion of secondary school is mandatory.
- Completion of food service related program is an asset but not required. OR
- This is a supervisorial position and at least 1 year of working experience in food service field is preferred.
- Ability to communicate in English with staffs and customers,
- Ability to deal matters calmly in emergency situations.
How to ApplyHow to Apply: All qualified candidates are welcomed to apply with a cover letter and resume by e-mail to email@example.com with the subject line of: Full-Time Food Service Supervisor in Banzai Sushi House. Please note that multiple submissions by one individual for this position will not be considered. Submissions will be reviewed and those who we believe might be a perfect addition to our team will be contacted. Inquiries: e-mail only please. Banzai Sushi House is committed in equality and diversity within its community. However, Canadians and new immigrates (permanent residents) will be given priority.
103 total views, 1 today