Full-Time Food Service Supervisor
- Scheduling shifts for employees
- Supervising staff in the kitchen
- Maintain inventory of food bar, monitoring consumptions of stock and ordering supplies
- Recruiting and training staff
- Assisting restaurant manager in monitoring quality of food served and regulating excessive consumption by ensuring efficiency in food preparation
- Inspecting kitchen area, kitchen utensils and equipment to ensure that sanitary standards are met
We are looking for applicants who can assist and supervise all areas of restaurant, such as the ability to handle customer complaints, to organize shift schedules and to supervise shift rotations to keep the restaurant well operated at all times.
-At least 2 years of food server supervisor work experience;
-Formal training and education in the food industry is preferable;
-Excellent communication skills;
-Strong work ethics, and excellent people management skills;
-Ideal applicant must be available to work on any scheduled, rotational or call-in shifts which includes shifts on the weekends, in late nights and earlier mornings;
-Must be able to perform lifts and transfer of up to 25 lbs.;
-Able to work in dynamic working environment;
-Ability to multitasking;
-Have completed food safety training is an asset;
-Have completed First Aid training is an asset.
Benefit: no extended benefits
Hours of Work: 40 hours/week
Term of Employment: Full time Permanent (non-seasonal)
Start Date: As soon as possible
Education: one or two year diploma in hospitality related areas is preferred.
How to ApplyHow to apply Expiring date: until position is filled By email: email@example.com *Applicants who are not authorized to work in Canada will not be contacted.
140 total views, 1 today